[personal profile] inspired_mind
So, I already knew the deadline of my research paper was June 13. What I didn't know yet was the date of my presentation/defense thingy, which is the day I get to know if I graduate or not. I got an email today:

June 30
10.30-12.00


So when the clock strikes 12.00, I will know. Totally not panicking...

...

...



Oh who am I kidding.

Gosh, it feels so real now. Sometimes it feels like it was only recently when I started as a new student, but it has been 3,5 years!

~*~Maru~*~



Date: 24/04/2017 12:28 (UTC)
aien_hime: (Default)
From: [personal profile] aien_hime
It's only natural to panic a little! You'll do fine though, you made everything so far so I'm sure you can do this, too!

Profile

inspired_mind: (Default)
inspired_mind

February 2018

M T W T F S S
   1234
567 891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
262728    

Most Popular Tags

Page Summary

Style Credit