If it is a sin to be in love with music, whatever deity is up there, please strike me now. For I have found one of the most amazing piano/violin duets on youtube, while clicking on this Zelda's Lullaby video. Curious to see if they did other videos as well, I clicked on the account...and found out they also did a duet of my fave Fullmetal Alchemist song, Bratja (aka Brothers).
It's a tad faster than the original....but the violin...so fragile and so much emotion. And the piano, just wow....these guys certainly know how to play together, assisting each other for a perfect harmony.
The original Bratja can be found HERE.
Lyrics can be found HERE.
Their Twilight Princess duet even made me stop doing my chores, especially around 0:55 and beyond. Bravo!
And last, despite never having seen Gundam Seed Destiny, I LOVE this duet.
Makes me wish I learned how to play violin as a kid. Sure, I can play piano at a moderate level...but to pair up with someone whom can play violin, that would be so awesome :)
~*~Maru~*~
It's a tad faster than the original....but the violin...so fragile and so much emotion. And the piano, just wow....these guys certainly know how to play together, assisting each other for a perfect harmony.
The original Bratja can be found HERE.
Lyrics can be found HERE.
Their Twilight Princess duet even made me stop doing my chores, especially around 0:55 and beyond. Bravo!
And last, despite never having seen Gundam Seed Destiny, I LOVE this duet.
Makes me wish I learned how to play violin as a kid. Sure, I can play piano at a moderate level...but to pair up with someone whom can play violin, that would be so awesome :)
~*~Maru~*~
no subject
Date: 09/06/2011 18:12 (UTC)